About the jobCareers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110456
We are looking for a Senior Concept Artist to join our team.
This role requires you to take ideas from the Art Director, expand upon them, and to deliver innovative visual ideas in a polished illustrative state. Your art will have a major impact on the overall look and feel of this best in class mobile game.
- The work will consist of visualizing the game features and conceptualizing multiple sketches of game objects for approval then bringing them to a rendered state with a primary focus on “mobile friendly” assets.
- Taking the ownership of art from scratch to end develop and co-ordinate with other verticals.
- Solid understanding of Perspective and 3 dimensional hard surface design.
- Create and render organic terrain and props.
- Establish technical 2D art guides for Outsourcing
- Design and rendering 2D assets and other User Interface elements
- Occasional Support for marketing team
- 5 + years experience designing concept art preferably in gaming
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Ability to translate art into multiple styles for various types of projects
- Draftsmanship – Can draw “not just photobash”
- Advanced level Photoshop Skills
- Basic 3D modeling skills are a bonus
- A basic understanding of games and how your art will ultimately influence the game design
- Previous mobile development experience is mandatory.
- Must be comfortable working with people, taking feedback, and working as part of a team
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 20 days annual leave + company holidays
- Extended medical coverage that includes OPD, dental, vision and telehealth
- Group Life, Disability and Critical Illness insurance
- Equitable Childcare facilities for all employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning and nurturing support programs
- Comprehensive leave options and flexible working hours to ensure work life balance.
- Keep your health on track with our wellbeing programs covering fitness expenses and complimentary meals served around the clock
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Around the year employee events and casual dress every single day
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers to work with and, impact millions of daily players
- Re-engage with your special interest by being a part of our employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through inclusivity, culture, lifestyle and fun
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.